Nov 12, 2014

Visiting Presidio Andy Goldsworthy land art

Buy my work Instagram

Visiting Presidio Andy Goldsworthy land art Nov 12th 2014

After I left Sonoma and stopped at Marin Headlands, my friend took me to the Presidio as my request to see Andy Goldsworthy works. The Presidio is a large area of park that is used to belong to US Army post and the army residence until 1972. Now it is a part of the National Park service but for the historical reason, the houses are secluded and the road is like a maze but there is not many parking lot for the visitors besides the visitor center and the office areas. 

The Presidio - About 

http://www.presidio.gov/about/Pages/history.aspx

There is a free shuttle that is called, Presidio Go!, I see in downtown everyday but there is only few stops in downtown and I did not have a chance to ride on. 
So I asked my friend to take there. We were looking for the Andy works together. 
There is 3 locations for his works but we found only one which is the tall triangle three tower that is stood behind the Golf Course. 

I hope to see more of his works next time…

The Presidio - Andy Goldsworthy's Art 

http://www.presidio.gov/explore/Pages/andy-goldsworthy-spire-wood-line.aspx








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write feedback on my blog. Thanx. (^_^)

Joining newsletter!

FB art page

iTunes

rakuten