Mar 20, 2012

Working on sending works to RCAC

Buy my work Buy my work

I found an information of the 6x6 2012 benefit show,
http://www.roco6x6.org/6x6x2012_intro.php

and I decided to send my mini works for the show. Since I just spent a lots of money for the show in London, and I don't want to (or cannot) spent much money at the moment, so I choose more easy "Call" for the next project. Even I have got the offer from the show in Barcelona, I don't think I can do, but this is the benefit show for everybody (not only artists but anybody), and there is "no fee" to join the event, so I will take another chance to send works to NY.

The show will be at the Rochester Contemporary Art Center and from June 2 - July 15, 2012.
Detail is on the link above and I will let you know how it will be when I send my works there.

Here are the works I will send. (still need to scan some works that I don't have on file.)

Tulip Mixed media

watercolor study

watercolor study

paper weight watercolor

persimmon watercolor

pliers watercolor

scoop watercolor


acrylic on photo collage

tortoise pencil and pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write feedback on my blog. Thanx. (^_^)

Joining newsletter!

FB art page

iTunes

rakuten