Mar 30, 2012

invitation from Berlin

Buy my work Buy my work

Always when thinking about getting another part-time job, there is some offer. After a show in London, there are offer for one day show in Barcelona Spain. There seems no selection but it costs a rental fee, so I am thinking to give and doing something else, and then next I got an email from a gallery at Berlin. I mean the officer is in London, but the gallery is in Berlin, they said. This is a selective project and by asking them it seems kind of a good deal, so I am thinking to sign-up and send my works to them. Just the due is April and very soon, so I hope at least I can meet the deadline...

When I proceed more on the project, I will talk more about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write feedback on my blog. Thanx. (^_^)

Joining newsletter!

FB art page

iTunes

rakuten