Oct 13, 2011

_8_0_8_virtual state invitation

Hi, I will be attending a net event on 10/29 (10/30 Japan time). I recieved invitation from my buyer, collector, Roxanne from Canada. Here is her email invitation and website.
Welcome!

__________

Hi Tomoe,

I wanted to invite you to an online live experience where I produce an event 'art happening' connecting artists internationally in the moment from their remote art studios and galleries. We have 8 cam feeds where you can be on if you wish and interact and create art with us, chat, play music. It's a creative in the moment collaboration. Really, you need to witness it to get a real sense of the unique experience.

If you can, I am inviting you to the LIVE@ _8_O_8_ event October 29th, at 8o8pm NY time. I would send you the link and password. You can invite your colleagues to witness too.

We have special guests, Rex Bruce from Los Angeles: Artist/Curator/Gallery Owner of The Los Angeles Center for Digital Art
We have Nancy Bechtol, Artist, professor at Chicago U, American News Photographer.
We also have artists from other countries. UK, Canada, etc. More news on that soon.

You could connect and give us news on yourself and the artscene that you know in Japan.

Let me know what you think.
Warm regards,
Roxanne

Hi Tomoe,

Yes you are 11 hours ahead of me. Im in the same time zone as New York.
So it would be your 708am, the following day. We have had other artists from Japan and all over the world  join us at these exceptional times from heir time zones. Since our events are not every month and a great way to make connections. We get a good turn out
___________

website:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write feedback on my blog. Thanx. (^_^)

Joining newsletter!

FB art page

iTunes

rakuten