Feb 2, 2010

140hours auction was hammered

140hours

My painting was bid before the auction was closed. Regardess of prices, it was the first art auction officially joined, with formal contract, I enjoyed and had a great experience.

送信者 Mixed Media, 2008
Sold


It was tired checking Twitter from across the globe in the different time zone for 50 hours auction time. However, it was not me but the 140hours stuff run the event and help donating money for Haiti earthquake medical fund.

I have been donating my art to different organizations and did volunteer work at art NPO, but this one was the most worthwhile event for me that I could donate my art and promote myself as a professional artist. So it was unexpected encounter that they found me in Twitter, but it was great!!

After all, I can not believe that I talked with art people from New York! Awsome!

It was uprifting event before I will start new art class from today...
Kind of daunting that I will be havng a stressful painting class for another 4 months. Yes, hope make more good painting and sell them! Hopefully. (^_^)

2 comments:

Please write feedback on my blog. Thanx. (^_^)

Joining newsletter!

FB art page

iTunes

rakuten